Bunny Bonding Scheme
Bunnies need Bunnies! At Farplace, we offer a free bunny introduction service, where we introduce your rabbit(s) to one or more of our rescued bunnies. The small-print is simple:
1. We are not a boarding establishment. We simply cherish your rabbit as if it was our own.
2. We ask that you trust us with your bunny for 2-7 days. The longer you can leave it, the better, so we don’t rush things.
3. If your rabbit becomes unwell during its stay with us, we take it to the vets.
4. We ask that your rabbit is neutered and vaccinated against VHD and Myxomatosis. We will need to see the vaccination certificate. This is to protect your rabbit and ours.
5. We ask that you bring with you some of the food your rabbit is used to eating. This is to help prevent tummy upsets.
6. We will contact you every day to let you know how the honeymoon couple are doing.
Please contact us if you are interested in our Bunny Bonding Scheme.